1.27.2014

Urban Decay Shattered Face Case & Smoked Palette Swatches & Review

Hello babies!

I managed to get my hands on these 2 palettes from Urbay Decay last weekend, all thanks to my big sister! She went to Singapore for a short trip and I asked her to pick up some stuff for me from Sephora!

Originally I wanted the NAKED 3 Palette (because everyone seems to have it already), but unfortunately they are all SOLD OUT! How crazy is that! Well I guess next time. So she got me these palettes instead. Sweet!

Urban Decay Shattered Face Case



Love the packaging! Very sturdy but it's not heavy at all.
The mirror top is cute, but I can already imagine it would be full of fingerprint soon :P

The coolest thing about this all-in-one palette is that you get all the basic shadows and three cheek colour s with an Urban Decay 24/7 travel size eyeliner and Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Color in LOVECHILD. Handy!

Let's open drawer number 1!
I can see that I would reach to this palette often because of the wearable colours! Especially the purple :)


And here's the bottom drawer.
You get two cheek colours (LOVE) and one highlighter colour.
Again, super wearable and nicely pigmented.


Here are the swatches of the eyeshadows, lightly applied on the back of my hand.


My verdict?
Review: 3.5/5

Not a must have, but it's a pretty palette.
I love that they put the Urban Decay 24/7 Liner as it's one of my favourite pencil eyeliner. (review soon)

On to the next palette!

Urban Decay Smoked Palette


A very sexy and sleek packaging, wrapped in fabric and very sturdy.



Nice variation of colours that complement each other. Consists of four matte eyeshadows and six shimmery eyeshadows. I particularly like the shades 'Loaded', 'Mushroom', and 'Asphalt'.


Here are the swatches (lightly applied with no base):



Verdict? 3.5/5
Again not a must have, but loving the shimmer shadows.

Toodaloo!

x
Jean

0 comments♡:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs