3.04.2013

MAC Archie 'Cream Soda' Blush + MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering Review and Swatches!

Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to review these two goodies that I just picked up from MAC a couple days ago!
Oh before that - how are you feeling the new layout? Clean and simple hey? I'm happy with it (currently) right now and I might change the banner later hehe. It still looks a bit rough right now!



Okay back to my review..

I went to MYER Pitt St to meet my friend, at first I wanted to try bareMinerals new foundation but I got sidetracked and went to MAC counter instead ._. I haven't seen the Archie collection in person and GOSH THEY LOOK ADORABLE. It's white casing which is a nice difference from the normal black matte MAC packaging! I wanted to buy the beauty powders but I wasn't really sure about buying it then, so I bought one thing that caught my eye!

MAC Archie Collection 'Cream Soda' Blush


A peach blush! I LOVE PEACH BLUSHES! I love MAC Peaches and this is a softer take with a hint of soft pink and very very slight shimmer. 

The texture and the colour payoff - It's very soft and quite pigmented - I was surprised! I thought it's going to be really faint. But it's very buildable and perfect for an everyday blush! Maybe it will look better on fair skin than darker skin though - it wont show up as nice!

Overall I'm happy I picked up this product. I can see myself using this blush for work everyday :) And dont forget the cute packaging! Im sucker for cute packaging! 

I also picked up another thing that has been raved over and over again :

MAC Lingering Eyebrow Pencil


I thought this is going to be my cheaper substitute for my favourite eyebrow product - Kevyn Aucoin Eyebrow Pencil but IT IS NOT. Honestly it doesn't compare to it at all. It's sticky and I dont like it.. I rather use powder with angled brush.. But I can still use it. I might need to pick up another Kevyn Aucoin eyebrow pencil since it's the bomb.. But this will make do for now :\  I wouldn't repurchase this.

Okay so this is me wearing both products - the blush and the pencil.



Well I hope you enjoyed the review and talk to you soon girls!

Jean
x

0 comments♡:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs