12.07.2012

[Video] Skyfall 007 James Bond - Séverine / Bérénice Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Hi everyone!

Here is my take on the new Bond Girl in Skyfall 007 - Berenice Marlohe.
I know it's not an exact replica of the look, it's a more wearable take on it!
I hope you enjoy the video, she is GORGEOUS!


















Let me know in the comments section what look should I do next!

I'll try to do videos more often!

See you xx
Jean

12 comments♡:

Ai Chusyu said...

So pretty!!! Wow, your smokey eyes are so well blended!

Amandahky said...

what a fierce look, i love it!

Krissy said...

ahh so gorgeous! such a sexy look hehe!!
i love the contacts you're wearing!

Grace Ly said...

so sexy! i love the look! you're so pretty ><

songling Low said...

very seductive look :], very nice video to watch too... thank you!

prettymom said...

very nice and sexy!

The Unprofessional Beauty Blog said...

Love this look. Very sexy and beautiful. Just found your blog and love it. I'm a new follower :)

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you so much! I'm glad that you like it xoxo

♥pandablush♥ said...

Hihi thank you xoxo

♥pandablush♥ said...

Aw thank you Grace! Too sweet!

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thanks! I hope you find it helpful xoxo

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thanks Krissy! xoxo

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs