12.29.2012

Merry Christmas 2012 & Styling my hair at Gallo!

Hello my beautiful readers,

Merry Christmas 2012!
Hope you had a joyful Christmas in this holiday season!



Merry Christmas from Kuma!!

A week ago I had a chance to experience a complimentary blowdry styling from Gallo Hair !
They are located in Darlinghurst, Sydney!

I brought my bestie Katherine from mybeautychord and it was really nice :)

It's almost holiday and party season so it's a good idea to actually know how to style my hair properly!
As you guys know, I cut my hair reaaaally short at the beginning of this year.
It has grown to a somewhat medium length, but it's such a weird length to style! Pretty frustrated!
Leaving it straight is a bit dull, but I am really bad with curling iron..

So the hairstylist expert at Gallo Hair, Cassy helped both of us style our hair!
And I must say I love it :) The staff are friendly, and they offered us with coffee,tea and biscuits while we were waiting for our turn!


Front view of Gallo Hair!


Progress shot.. :) Curled with GHD flat iron!


Katherine got some styling too!!!

After!! Gorgeous hair!! 
After - Back shot!
After - Katherine's
I will definitely come back for a blow dry and maybe try out their other services!

You can visit Gallo Hair at:

132 Crown St, Darlinghurst
(02) 9360 1192
(my hairstylist was Cassy)

The curl stayed for a LONG TIME!
We got our hair done at around 2pm and it still stays until late night!
Here's a proof :D

Joanna, Me, and Janice!
Girls night out at Pontoon!

See you next time girls,
Jean
xoxo

Oh! Please follow my Instagram if you haven't done so! Daily picture updates xoxo
http://instagram.com/jeanicelie






designed with love by beautiful dawn designs