11.02.2012

(Video) Effortless Beauty Makeup Tutorial + Clearasil PerfectaWash Review


Advertorial.
(Scroll down to see the makeup tutorial!)

Hi Everyone!
Today I'm going to do a more in-depth review of Clearasil PerfectaWash, and also a makeup tutorial (fun!) The makeup tutorial that I'm going to show you today is an Effortless Beauty Makeup Tutorial!
It's simpler than my everyday makeup routine, but still have a flawless finish.

Clearasil has sponsored me with their newest product, Clearasil PerfectaWash - which is a automatic cleansing wash dispenser. It dispenses the perfect amount of product for your face, because sometimes too much is not good for your skin! It smells yummy and you can just buy the refill when you're done! Talking about saving the environment! It's available in Super Fruit Extract and Soothing Plant Extract :)

Review: It smells YUM! It lathers up really nicely and I love that in a cleanser. I think it just adds to the cleansing experience :) You also get the squeaky clean feeling after you use it, so that's a good thing as well. But you need to moisturize after (of course) because it might be a tad drying by itself. I haven't had any breakout (thankfully) and I think it's a good everyday cleanser and it's more fun as well since the packaging is awesome (hello future).

So the idea behind this makeup, is that so you can leave the house with less and less makeup everyday (MY ULTIMATE DREAM). I still have few acne scars left, that's why I still need the coverage. I'll show you how in this video to achieve a natural effortless makeup, focusing on the complexion and less on the eyes! I chose a non-comedogenic foundation as well and I haven't had any breakout because of it.


Here is the finished look.

Sorry for the disgusting hair :(

Enjoy the video!





Here's the list of the products that I'm using in the video:
1. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation in 03
2. Chanel Correcteur Perfection in 20
3. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Beige
4. Lancome Le Crayon Poudre in Brun
5. Benefit Brows a go go
6. Dior Lipliner in Beige Naturel
7. Becca Cream Blush in Tuberose
8. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
9. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain in No.7
10. Chanel Loose Powder in No.30



You can visit Clearasil and like their facebook page here:
www.facebook.com/clearasilaustralia
www.clearasil.com.au

Talk to you soon!
x
Jean



Clearasil Daily Clear Perfecta Wash with Super Fruit Extracts RRP $19.99 Clearasil Daily Clear Perfecta  refills RRP $11.99 
Available from all leading Australian supermarkets, pharmacies, and independent retailers.



4 comments♡:

Denise Anne Go said...

Sounds amazing! Hope to try it soon, nice tutorial!

http://letskisstomakeup.blogspot.com

ichigobunnie said...

you're so gorgeous! thanks for the tutorial too :)

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you so much! I hope you like it!

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you! xx

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs