11.11.2012

Halloween 2012! Trick or treat!

Hey girls!
I hope you had a good weekend!

Today's post is about last weekend - Halloween!
Halloween has always been really fun for me since I loveeee to dress up ! (note: I used to cosplay haha)
Last year I was a pirate, and it was heaps fun! So me and my best girls dressed up!

This year I dressed up as a sailor/schoolgirl!
I curled my hair and did pigtails so I look younger lol.
Just a basic smokey eye with fake lashes, I also dotted a lot of freckles on my face with eyebrow pencil.
To complete the look, I put on red hot lipstick (Chanel Rouge Coco in Gabrielle! My fav!)

We went to Kin.ki (Saturday nights at City Hotel!) for Halloween this year, it was fun!
I sometimes go there for a night out, so If you see me there don't forget to say hi!!

Be warned, This post is full of cam-hoing pictures :)

My Sailor Halloween Look!

Freckles are cute!
Me and Janice (chaigyaru) in Geisha Costume!

Joanna as a sexy vampire, me as sailor, Janice as geisha, and Kath as daisy duke!

I have the most beautiful girlfriends in the whole wide world :)

Hello Sailor!

All of us together :) 

at Kin.ki!

With Tina & Bettina at Kin.ki

So that's all for halloween this year :)
What did you dress up as this year ? Tell me in the comments section below!

You can also tell me what makeup tutorial you want to see me do, so I have an idea what to do on my next Youtube video!

Thank you and have a good week guys!

Love
x
Jean

13 comments♡:

Fenny (Ladies-homejournal) said...

everyone look so pretty :)
Looks like u all have a great Halloween party hehehe

Xoxo,

Denise said...

Very cute and sexy! Love the costume <3

letskisstomakeup.blogspot.com

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thanks Denise xx

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you Fenny :)
What did you do for halloween? xx

Blair said...

Gabrielle is one hot colour and you guys totally rocked your outfits!

its me yo said...

Hahaha too bad that i got injury so i cancelled my party with friends at uss :) so i was at home and facebooking and stalked people halloween party posting lololololllll

Fenny (Ladies-homejournal) said...

Hahaha too bad that i got injury so i cancelled my party with friends at uss :) so i was at home and facebooking and stalked people halloween party posting lololololllll

Jiwon Choe said...

you girls r so pretty!! and all of you have amazing bodies!1 im so jelly!!! lol
totally rocked all of your costumes!!
:)

Blush said...

Nice outfits and you all have fantastic makeup!

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you blair xx

♥pandablush♥ said...

Aw thanks jiwon! Camera trick!
Hihih thanks xx

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you sweetie!!

Μαρία Γκιώνη said...

Hello hun, nice blog.
Would you like to follow each other?
Let me know what you think.
toothfairygardy.blogspot.gr
xx

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs