9.21.2012

Pandablush picks : Everyday flawless complexion makeup routine!

Hello everyone!

Im so sorry for being so late in updating, but I have a (quite) valid explanation, which I will tell later at the end of the post *wink*

So here I will post a long blogpost about my top favorite products to create the perfect complexion, and I use this combination almost every single day! I will also explain each of the product, and I recommend checking them out yourself because this routine is LOVE! I always get compliments about my 'made up' complexion with these products :) I will put them in order so here we go!

My absolute favorites!

1. Primer : Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer

This is my absolute favorite primer in the whole wide world. This is my third bottle and I will keep repurchasing. My skin is very oily, especially around the t-zone and this keeps me matte. I just need to blot once every 4 hours? It's THAT good. One time I ran out of this primer and I didn't repurchase it and I suffered badly from OILY FACE the whole time I didn't have this primer - I hate it! I have to blot every 30 minutes... The downside is the price. It's expensive! But it's hard to find a primer that doesn't break me out because I have an acne prone skin. I give this 9 out of 10 easily!

Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer

2. Foundation : Diorskin Forever in #20

I just discovered this foundation about a month ago and been using it since. It's GREAT for my oily skin and stays on forever! (hence the name) It's just like Revlon Colorstay minus the terrible breakout. They have a good range of color too so if you have oily acne prone skin like me, this would be great for you too! I just need a little tiny pea sized and it's enough for my whole face. Its velvet finish - medium to full coverage because you can layer it. Good for summer and night outs! 10/10!

Diorskin Forever Fluid Foundation

3. Concealer : Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer & Dior Skinflash

Concealers are a must for me. These two are my favorites right now! The Bobbi Brown concealer is my ultimate cover up because its soo creamy but not cakey! It's good to cover pigmentations, acne scars, etc. The Dior Skinflash is just like YSL Touche Eclat, but YSL has more reflecting particles in it while Skinflash has more pigment but less reflecting particles. I always have it in my makeup bag to touch up my dark circles. The Bobbi Brown will stay with me for a long time but I always toss between Dior Skinflash and YSL Touche Eclat for my dark circles / eye area!

 
Dior Skinflash & Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer

4. Loose Powder : Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre

I always put loose powder to set my makeup and mattify my face. This powder is exceptional. It's finely milled and it makes everything flawless. No more explanations needed. It's a bit messy so I only apply once before I leave the house in the morning. 

Chanel loose powder!

5. Compact Powder : Diorskin Forever Compact Foundation #30

This is the compact that will always be in my makeup bag from now on. Finely milled, and high coverage too. The velvet side is to touch up and the sponge side is to apply full coverage. I have this in a shade darker from my foundation. What's good is that you can refill it as well when you're done. It's medium to full coverage powder which is rare. So If I don't bother to wear liquid, I usually just wear concealer and this alone and it's enough!
Diorskin Forever Compact #30

6. Current Blush : MAC Mineralized Blush in Dainty

I always change blushes but this is my current favorite. I guarantee it will change again in a month but let's see hahaha. Love the color - between pink and coral with the right amount of shimmer.

MAC Mineralized Blush in Dainty

7. Highlighter : NARS Multiple in Luxor

Highlighter really makes a difference for me. Because I like my face to be matte, I like a bit of highlighter on my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose so my face looks more 'alive'. I love this one and I just got this 2 weeks ago!! I originally wanted Copacabana but the SA suggested this one for my skin tone and she's definitely right! It's subtle shimmery pink, good to pair with the Dainty blush!

NARS Multiple in Luxor


Okay that's all I hope it's useful for you guys :)
Oh in case you're wondering how I look like now, here is some pictures from my instagram.
I update that almost daily, you can follow me to get more frequent updates!
My username is : jeanicelie

Me and my besties (Joanna & Janice from Chaigyaru) at OPM @ Marquee

I balayage my hair :)

Before going out to Marquee!
Okay, the moment you've been waiting for.
I've been busy because: I changed job. I'm still young anyway I just wanted a change!
Now I work on certain cosmetic company and you can guess that in the comments section below. I'll reply you with the correct answer!

And here is another reason why.
I started doing pole dancing! It's been about almost 6 months and I love it!
Its REALLY HARD (hello bruises and sore) but I'm enjoying it very much.
Sneak peek picture of me doing a handstand :) I'll post more about it next!

Open Legs Handstand

Okay guys this is the end of my long ass blogpost (at least for me)
Enjoy your weekend people!

xx
Jean


25 comments♡:

Lilia said...

Dior?

Fenny (Ladies-homejournal) said...

yeayyyy... You updating your blog :)
Ahhh love it so much!!!!
Love the hourglass primer Jean...
Will try it soon :)

Xoxo,

♥pandablush♥ said...

You're exactly right!

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you fenny :)
You should give it a go! Its an amazing primer x

Jiwon Choe said...

first of all, im really to glad to see your new post
though i follow you on instargram and stuff,,its been like forever since i saw your latest post on this blog haha..

im also using the DIOR compact power and its amazing..
DIOR products are indeed so expensive, but worth the money i guess.

Ive been hearing so much about the Makeup forever HD liquid foundation i tried it and it has a matt finish and good coverage.

right now im usinag HANSKIN BB cream or Lancome teint miracle foundation. but since i have too oily skin
just in a few hrs ,it all goes away.
since you mentioned about this Dior foundation, i'd love to try it soon!

Also , its amazing you girls practive pole dancing i bet its extremley hard..cant even try -,-
awesome!!

xoxo

Dina Pitaloka (Nacchu) said...

Yay..finally new blogpost!
I really want hourglass primer, but I don't think I can afford it. Too pricey >.<
Monistat Chafing Gel is my best choice for now, works good & afforadble <3
Love to see Pandablush back on my dashboard, hope I can see your new post everyday #berdoa

Renata Flores said...

I also I have oily skin, your products should be very good, but are too expensive for my pocket :c I use korean cosmetics and BB Creams.

Visit my blog http://pingkeulove.blogspot.com

♥pandablush♥ said...

Yay :) Yes it is very pricey but I can't find a substitute and i desperately need a primer :(
Ooo I've heard good things about it.. Where can I get it?
Glad you like it :) I hope I can be a good blogger again haha.
Stay tuned for my makeup video tutorials!!

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you, you're very sweet!
I know :( It's been ages!

Which one are you using? Forever or Nude?
Yep, you get what you paid for :) I love the product AND the packaging.

I've tried it but I still prefer Diorskin Forever more!
Same, I have very oily skin and I find 24hr Teint Idole is better... :)
You should try this one out.

Yeah it is HARD, harder than I thought it would be but I enjoy it!

xx Thanks babe

Catherine Su said...

yay!!! forever check your page for updates :$ you must post more often!! i have a weakness for high end products :$ x

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you so much for being so patient xx
Hahaha me too! Lush packagings FTW! But you do sometimes get what you pay for!

Sue said...

I'm the same as you - I get super oily in my t-zone and used to have to blot every 30 mins too! But about a year ago I started using the Murad Oil Control Mattifier and 12 months later I've only used half the tube (which is 50ml). It cost about $40 and considering this is going to last me 2 years.... that's preeeeetty worth it!!! I don't blot at all with the combo of this mattifier + my HG Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder ($6 from ASOS!).

ClosetVoyage said...

omg thanks for sharing your routine! I'm totally keen on giving the Chanel loose powder a try now~

wow pole dancing ~ how cool haha my friends asked me to join recently...maybe I'll try it!! :D

www.closetvoyage.com

Dina Pitaloka (Nacchu) said...

You can buy it from Drugstore around $7 (1.5 oz)!! (So madly cheap!)
Hoho..can't wait for your makeup video tutorial.
Anyway, congrats on your new job :))

♥pandablush♥ said...

Oh I know it's annoying hey :(
I have to check the product out! My skin is sensitive and acne prone though.. Is it okay?
Wow thanks for the recommendations xx Appreciate it!

Sue said...

Me too, I had really bad acne for maybe 5-6 years during high school in my t-zone - all over my forehead and nose area. I'm really wary of trying new products because I have such sensitive skin too (not to mention allergic reactions to a lot of products). The Murad has never caused me any breakouts at all. It smells a little funny (like glue) but after a year of using it, I don't notice it anymore haha. Ahhhh I know your pain! Hard life being a girl hey :)

Elisa said...

ahhh you are so pretty ^^ !!!

♥pandablush♥ said...

My worst was this year. I did a Fraxel light treatment and its A WHOLE lot better now. Almost all cleared up. Im too scared to try new products too :(

I know :( All these effort still no guy HAHAHA jks ;)

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you so much sweetie xx

Ylenia said...

Great blog here, Hey what about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
XOXO
Ylenia

Avy Stanford said...

Rawr, pretty girl!

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Linn said...

Dior? :)

Jasmine Martinez said...

Wow so many high end goodies! So Jealous!

www.my-cup-of-tequila.blogspot.com.au

Jiwon Choe said...

im using DIORFOREVER COMPACT 020. ITS A REALLY GOOD PRODUCT JAJA..LOVE IT
I BOUGTH LAURA MERCIA POWDER BEFORE THIS, AND NOW I ONLY USE DIOR COMPACT POWDER..! ^^

O...SINCE YOU RECOMMENDED, NEXT TIME I WILL TRY DIORSKIN FOREVER FOUNDATION!^^
I REALLY CANNOT STAND MY OILY SKIN ..:$

ANYWAYS!! TAKE CARE BEAUTIFUL!

XOXO

Blogger said...

I've just installed iStripper, and now I enjoy having the sexiest virtual strippers on my taskbar.

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs