Im so sorry for being so late in updating, but I have a (quite) valid explanation, which I will tell later at the end of the post *wink*
So here I will post a long blogpost about my top favorite products to create the perfect complexion, and I use this combination almost every single day! I will also explain each of the product, and I recommend checking them out yourself because this routine is LOVE! I always get compliments about my 'made up' complexion with these products :) I will put them in order so here we go!
|My absolute favorites!|
1. Primer : Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
This is my absolute favorite primer in the whole wide world. This is my third bottle and I will keep repurchasing. My skin is very oily, especially around the t-zone and this keeps me matte. I just need to blot once every 4 hours? It's THAT good. One time I ran out of this primer and I didn't repurchase it and I suffered badly from OILY FACE the whole time I didn't have this primer - I hate it! I have to blot every 30 minutes... The downside is the price. It's expensive! But it's hard to find a primer that doesn't break me out because I have an acne prone skin. I give this 9 out of 10 easily!
|Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer|
2. Foundation : Diorskin Forever in #20I just discovered this foundation about a month ago and been using it since. It's GREAT for my oily skin and stays on forever! (hence the name) It's just like Revlon Colorstay minus the terrible breakout. They have a good range of color too so if you have oily acne prone skin like me, this would be great for you too! I just need a little tiny pea sized and it's enough for my whole face. Its velvet finish - medium to full coverage because you can layer it. Good for summer and night outs! 10/10!
|Diorskin Forever Fluid Foundation|
3. Concealer : Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer & Dior SkinflashConcealers are a must for me. These two are my favorites right now! The Bobbi Brown concealer is my ultimate cover up because its soo creamy but not cakey! It's good to cover pigmentations, acne scars, etc. The Dior Skinflash is just like YSL Touche Eclat, but YSL has more reflecting particles in it while Skinflash has more pigment but less reflecting particles. I always have it in my makeup bag to touch up my dark circles. The Bobbi Brown will stay with me for a long time but I always toss between Dior Skinflash and YSL Touche Eclat for my dark circles / eye area!
|Dior Skinflash & Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer|
4. Loose Powder : Chanel Poudre Universelle LibreI always put loose powder to set my makeup and mattify my face. This powder is exceptional. It's finely milled and it makes everything flawless. No more explanations needed. It's a bit messy so I only apply once before I leave the house in the morning.
This is the compact that will always be in my makeup bag from now on. Finely milled, and high coverage too. The velvet side is to touch up and the sponge side is to apply full coverage. I have this in a shade darker from my foundation. What's good is that you can refill it as well when you're done. It's medium to full coverage powder which is rare. So If I don't bother to wear liquid, I usually just wear concealer and this alone and it's enough!
Okay that's all I hope it's useful for you guys :)
|Diorskin Forever Compact #30|
6. Current Blush : MAC Mineralized Blush in Dainty
I always change blushes but this is my current favorite. I guarantee it will change again in a month but let's see hahaha. Love the color - between pink and coral with the right amount of shimmer.
|MAC Mineralized Blush in Dainty|
7. Highlighter : NARS Multiple in Luxor
Highlighter really makes a difference for me. Because I like my face to be matte, I like a bit of highlighter on my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose so my face looks more 'alive'. I love this one and I just got this 2 weeks ago!! I originally wanted Copacabana but the SA suggested this one for my skin tone and she's definitely right! It's subtle shimmery pink, good to pair with the Dainty blush!
|NARS Multiple in Luxor|
Oh in case you're wondering how I look like now, here is some pictures from my instagram.
I update that almost daily, you can follow me to get more frequent updates!
My username is : jeanicelie
|Me and my besties (Joanna & Janice from Chaigyaru) at OPM @ Marquee|
|I balayage my hair :)|
|Before going out to Marquee!|
I've been busy because: I changed job. I'm still young anyway I just wanted a change!
Now I work on certain cosmetic company and you can guess that in the comments section below. I'll reply you with the correct answer!
And here is another reason why.
I started doing pole dancing! It's been about almost 6 months and I love it!
Its REALLY HARD (hello bruises and sore) but I'm enjoying it very much.
Sneak peek picture of me doing a handstand :) I'll post more about it next!
|Open Legs Handstand|
Okay guys this is the end of my long ass blogpost (at least for me)
Enjoy your weekend people!