5.08.2012

Pandablush Makeup Artistry - now open!

Behind the scene :)

Hey everyone!
Long time no see :) I have been really busy with my makeup studies, and finally I have decided to make this post.

You guys know how much I love makeup. I love buying makeup, love talking about makeup, and of course applying makeup! But what I love the most about makeup is to make someone feel beautiful :) So I have taken a makeup course (some of you guys might know this from my twitter) to deepen my knowledge and also to get my makeup artist qualification.

So I started freelancing this year as a makeup artist! My area of concentration is : bridal. Of course prom and photoshoots too, but I just LOVE the style of bridal photography, styling, etc. Here are some makeup work that I've done for the past months. Please take a look!

Model: Sara Kahlau/Photo: Okie Kusnadi
Model: Sara Kahlau & Sabina Olszanowska /Photo: Okie Kusnadi
Model: Sara Kahlau /Photo: Okie Kusnadi
Model: Sabina Olszanowska /Photo: Joan Efrata
Model: Sara Kahlau /Photo: Joan Efrata
Model: Sabina Olszanowska /Photo: Okie Kusnadi
The Rocks Fashion Show 2012
Bride & Bridesmaids Makeup - Corissa's Wedding 05-2012 
Bridesmaid Makeup - Corissa's Wedding 05-2012
Bridesmaid Makeup - Corissa's Wedding 05-2012
Bridesmaid Makeup - Corissa's Wedding 05-2012
Behind the scene : My makeup laid out for the shoot
Doing my first face chart!

How is it guys? Please comment down below if you like it :)

So, I'm now available for freelance makeup job :) I am based in Sydney.
You can contact me for enquiry at:

Jeanice L.
hello@liejean.com

or



Thank you very much x
Love you guys! Thanks for the ongoing support :) This is what I like to do best! x
-Jean L.


49 comments♡:

CenDANA said...

YAY Jeanice!! I love your work, really!
I'm actually looking into deepening my knowledge when I get out of uni and get my makeup artist qualifications so I can do freelance, been thinking about it for ages now - and to see you already achieving it :) I'm happy for you!

Looking forward to seeing more of your work, dearie!

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you so much Dana x
You should try - even a short course... if you like it then you can continue! :)
It is fun doing something you love.. :) And I'm loving every bits of it right now x

Thanks baby x

pockiexx said...

Congratulations! :) I love how you do your makeup and the photos are so prettyy!

http://xpockiex.wordpress.com/

Andrew said...

Congrats babe <3

Sam Murakami said...

Wow that sounds really exciting to freelance as a make-up artist! How long did the course take? I didn't know you can work as a make-up artist by just taking a course :x Congratulations!

Fenny (Ladies-homejournal) said...

Awww Jean... Congrats with this announcement :)
I really really do love ur work...
So pretty :)
Will you do the video tutorial? Or maybe just blog about some makeup tutorial ^^
That will be great :P

Good Luck with your new things :P

Ahsolbi said...

will you still be continuing on with graphic design?

Elle Johns said...

I love the all the ladies make-up you did-they all look soo beautiful! :) Your blog is awesome-just became a member/follower of your blog. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. Happy Blogging!!!

Elle xoxo
www.thehighfeather.com

Wmbg said...

great post!

XXX,

WMBG
wiebkembg.blogspot.com

Tea said...

Congrats!
That sounds super exciting and fun!
Woah all those pictures look so pretty *_*

yooza said...

Hi there , I just discovered your blog and I absolutely love it!
Congratulations on your newly found career!
Those make up are so chic and pretty.

You inspire me to continue my hobby :)
I thank you for that!

Avy Stanford said...

Those are some pretty pics, I love the first ones the most.

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



Sue Sue Au said...

waow congrats!!! and i really like your blog! :D

xoxo suesue

Joy Jin said...

I think you did a great job on all the makeup looks! Everyone looks flawless!

ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

clara thomas said...

great post <3
http://clrland.blogspot.com/

WMBG said...

great post and awesome pictures!

WMBG
wiebkembg.blogspot.com

yana khardina said...

You are doing a great job!!

Carolyn said...

gorgeous! good luck with your new business! :)

Keyta Hawkins said...

These pictures are beautiful. Great job. I love you blog by the way, I am following you now.
- Keyta x

Jeslina Limanjaya said...

well well! You're really good at makeups! And you must be loving your job, it seems so cool :)

www.isle-of-view.blogspot.com

Anne Koolen said...

Hello!
I like your blog very much!
I love it <3
Would you like to follow eachother?
Love,

http://www.movieanne.blogspot.com/

Carolina. said...

Hi!:) Love this post,amazing! Just found today your blog and i´m a new follower! Hope you can follow my baby blog back :) Kisses

http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

hzbumbleberri said...

HEYY congratulations on freelancing haha!

I just came across your blog, then realising that you are the same girl who did the BB creams/makeup reviews a longgg time back! You helped me so much lots with your makeup reviews and recs. I'm so glad I found you here. I remember your previous blog was still blogger domain or something like that. Anyways, totally subscribing to you!

NingNing

I finally established my own beauty blog, hope you could find the time to check it out!
http://underrated-gems.blogspot.com/

Preciouszz18 said...

wow! nice post sweety,i really love make-up and i want to be a make up artist :)
anway im your newest follower,pls followed me too! great job sweety..

http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

Pinky said...

hi!! great photos!! you really make them more beautiful... and you're beautiful too, hope to see you in photoshoot!! i like your blog!! so much interesting post..
if you don't mind check out my blog and follow me if you like
i'll follow you

http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com

Fashionchampagne said...

wow pics are gorgeous

Sophie said...

So beautiful pictures!!

http://mjauki.blogspot.com/

DEVINA MALHOTRA said...

Hi,

I love the blog! m following you via gfc, follow me back?
love,

WWW.GUILTYBYTES.COM

aniacytrynka said...

Your blog is very interesting :) I'm following you now :)
http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com

Tape hair extensions said...



Take care of your face with shaving so for more information about shaving click here.Read more

Hair Extensions

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you so much sweetie!

♥pandablush♥ said...

Yep it's fun alright
It took about 6 months because I took the Cert II Makeup Artistry. There's longer courses for more specialized makeup artistry like special effects and stuff.

Of course haha thats how you can be a makeup artist babe you need to get the qualifications and also the OH&S!

♥pandablush♥ said...

Of course! Its in my heart haha :) It's just a little detour.

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you babe x

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you so much.
Followers like you is why I love blogging.
Im glad I helped you xx

No worries anytime dear x

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you sue sue xx Glad you like my blog!

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you Joy xx

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thanks Yana x appreciate it!

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thanks xx

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thanks clara xx

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you and amen xx

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you so much xx Glad you like it x

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you xx haha anytime

♥pandablush♥ said...

Awesome! Following x

♥pandablush♥ said...

Omg pleasure dear!
Glad I helped you! :) No worries anytime xx

I'm following yours too x Keep blogging

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you! Following dear xx

♥pandablush♥ said...

Following dear xx thanks x

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thanks!

Adschroen said...

I just found your blog and I love it! Your pictures are amazing!

If you have time, check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other?

Alexis

swaney e

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs