2.01.2012

It's Summer! Suntanning on Bronte Beach!

Hello guys!

How is it going :)
I have decided, I will update this blog more often now - with more photo posts instead of just beauty reviews - so my blog won't look as dead. Hehehe.

So last weekend Janice (Chaigyaru) and me went to Bronte Beach to catch up after almost 2 months not meeting her (missed her!) and most importantly - suntanning! The weather hasn't been all that great this summer in Sydney - so when we knew that Sunday will be sunny we were sooo happy!

It was super fun!
We suntanned for about 1.30 hours or 2 hours even and just enjoy the sun! (35 C degree that day!)
Here are some pictures of us camwhoring the whole day...











After suntanning, we went to one of the cafes near by the beach, and have a nice lunch! 




I have been super fair all my life, and I asked Janice for spray tan recommendation.
She recommended me 'Sugarbaby' because the shade is perfect (not too dark) and it's not expensive too!
So we went and bought it - I have tried it and LOVE IT!
(will post a detailed review soon) it looks so natural and no streaks!

After that we went back to my apartment because we previously discussed that we're going to Melbourne together for the easter break, so we finally went and bought the ticket! :)
Can't wait!

I used to hate beach and summer, but now I have learnt to love it more :)
See you guys soon x


-Jean

21 comments♡:

Jioe Katherine said...

first! hehehe

♥pandablush♥ said...

Hehehehe <3 Yay! I will link your new blog on my next blogpost when it's ready baby x

しずか♥ (heartofpearl) said...

Huhuhuu~~ I can't waiiiiiitt for our catchup XD Love all the pics of you and Janice!! Such natural babes! I love your bikini too :) Both your lunch seems so delicious too! x

Fenny (Ladies-homejournal) said...

the 2nd photos is my favorite one from both of u :)

Jioe Katherine said...

thanks bb! love u long timeee! hihihi xx

♥pandablush♥ said...

Me tooo >< April!
Thanks baby x hehehe! Yes it was yummy! Maybe because we were hungry.. 2pm lunch :0
Stay with us on april ok! :D

♥pandablush♥ said...

Hehehe thanks we were daydreaming (not) hhaha!! Just posing...

しずか♥ (heartofpearl) said...

Haha YUP! Split the bill by 3 ok? xx

Tom Lion said...

such a beautiful lady, love the 2nd photos too:)


my blog womens ski pants,thanks.

AniBlogger said...

Cool photos! :D

Fenny (Ladies-homejournal) said...

envy with u both can spend ur time at beach hahaha my time still long to go and see beach and see :p

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thanks babe x

Jen said...

I just found your blog and I love it! You suit short hair so much more than longer hair....you look kind of like Nicole from KARA! :p

Joanne Cuaycong said...

I happen to just tumble upon your blog and I love it! You're so pretty! :)
http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

♥pandablush♥ said...

it's okay you don't have to <3

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thanks! Glad you like my blog! :) Aww thanks! It's soooo much easier with short hair! hahah really?? I love Nicole!! :3 Thanks!

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you so much dear x

しずか♥ (heartofpearl) said...

No, must! Or else can't stay XD

Princess Pinkie said...

Hello! I am dropping you a note to let you know that I tagged you in the 11 questions post:)

http://www.planetpinkie.com/2012/02/11-question-tag-from-i-love-makeup-and.html

xoxo Pinkie:)

Plumi said...

you both have such good bodies! *jealousss! haha i miss the sunshine, cant till Winter is over here! xx

Joanna Nishimoto said...

wow~!! your body is beautiful...skinny and toned^^
HOW~~?? ughh i want to be skinny...><

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs