2.07.2012

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Launch

Hello everyone!

I am going to blog about an event that I attended on the 31st January, held by Clean & Clear and PLATINUM Media & Communications. The event started at 9.00 a.m. in the morning at The Ivy Pool Lounge in Wynyard, so I was pretty excited about it! I decided to take my bestie Katherine with me, to encourage her to start a beauty blog because she's been wanting to make one but always hesitant to take the first step. Finally she created her very own beauty blog:

Please support her by visiting her blog here: http://www.mybeautychord.blogspot.com ! She is super pretty and mad awesome. :)

Continuing to the event, so I met her at Wynyard station at about 8.45 am (early morning!) - and we walked there together. When we arrived to the venue, we were pretty amazed! The decorations were super pretty! Everything were so colourful - 

Loving the colour schemes.. and look at those pool balls!
Table centrepieces made from the line's main ingredients
The tables are filled with Clean & Clear Morning Burst products 
Goodie bags are colour coordinated - just like the line!
As soon as we arrived to the venue, the super friendly PRs from Platinum greeted us and made us feel comfortable :) I was pretty nervous back then hehe. After that we went to the bar and grab some tea & coffee - because I haven't eaten anything since morning! Tasty canap├ęs were also being served so we had our 'breakfast' there! After that, we met Alisha - who is the brand manager of Clean & Clear, we talked briefly about beauty blogging and she is really sweet!

Oh, and a little while before the main event started - I recognised some familiar faces from ABBW 2011, which are Tram and Alice! So we sit on the same table :) Lucky us!

Alice, Tram, & Katherine
So it's time for the main event - there are three special guests: Makeup Artist Yolanda Lukowski, R&D Expert Sharon Dowling, and the beautiful Carissa Walford - model and Channel [V] host. Alisha was introducing their new range for Clean & Clear Morning Burst: Shine Control and Skin Brightening line which consists of facial cleanser and scrub. 

Alisha - Clean & Clear Brand Manager
MUA Yolanda Lukowski, R&D expert Sharon Dowling
Clean & Clear Morning Burst products are designed to suit younger audience and their busy lifestyle, who needs the 'push' to make them feel invigorated in the morning and feeling fresh daily. According to the website, it wakes you up with a fresh citrus scent while soft BURSTING BEADS® burst with energy and vitamins, leaving your skin feeling clean, energized and ready to face the day. 

My initial review: I have oily skin especially in summer, so I tried the Shine Control Facial Cleanser and Facial Scrub. My skin feel super fresh and I genuinely felt awaken (before I was pretty sleepy and could not open my eyes hehe)! It felt minty...? And the citrus smell really does awaken your senses :) As for the oil control - it helped a tad bit but maybe it's because I use my Hourglass primer? I don't know. Well the scrub is very gentle and it's suitable for everyday use. These products are suitable for people who feel very sleepy and dead in the morning :) That's why it's called Morning Burst! Such a fitting name!

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Products
Beauty blogger with the beautiful Carissa Walford!
Thanks Platinum PR & Clean and Clear for the fab event! Don't mind my icky hair please...
Posing in front of Ivy with the goodie bag!

Both of the new ranges of Morning Burst products will be available to purchase at Priceline and selected pharmacies in March. Stay tuned!

Thanks for reading guys!
xoxo
Jean

12 comments♡:

mybeautychord said...

Hey baby! my blog happened all because of you! thankyouu :D great job with the post as usual!

i just registered a disqus account hehehe

xo
katherine

mybeautychord.blogspot.com

♥pandablush♥ said...

Awww no worries! It's all in you babe! :) Yours is a lot better..
Im not a good writer.. :/
Yay! Disqus buddies!
xo

ker ker said...

Hi pandablush!! thanks for the follow, im your new follower too lol, i like the layout of your blog!! Great pics!

Blair said...

Icky hair? Please you should see mine xD You look great, I love your outfit and your necklace!

I've seen some American YT gurus mentioning the Morning Burst line.. Am excited about this launch, and hopefully it'll come into Malaysia soon (if it hasn't already haha >.<)

Jen said...

You are so pretty! I just read through your old posts -- why did you stop using Jill Stuart's powder foundation? I have that on my wishlist because it looked so good on you..!

♥pandablush♥ said...

No worries babe! :) Glad you like my blog!
Liking yours as well x See you around babe!

♥pandablush♥ said...

Hahahaha no wayyy it's so hard to style since it's short!
Thank you! :) Hehehehe.

Ahh it hasn't come to MY? :( I'm not including it to my routine but I will use it occasionally if i'm feeling really sleepy and can't open my eyes ! ^____^

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thanks there Jen x
I really really like Jill Stuart's powder foundation but it's hard to get my hands on the refill so I have to find an alternative. But If I see one in store I'd buy it straightaway! :) Yes it's very finely milled and smooth on your skin. You should try it!

x

Jeslina said...

Love how they decorate the tables! And, cool necklace :D
Oh, anddd. D. Aoki is indeed a sweetheart!

visit me?
www.isle-of-view.blogspot.com

Chi-Chi Agu said...

i actually use the morning burst facial scrub and i love it!

great post!

www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

Joy Jin said...

Looks like the event was really fun! Loved the centerpieces!

ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

Cherry said...

i loveee the scent of these clean & clear morning burst face washes!! i am using the yellow one right now, and it really does wake me up in the morning! great post. followed u! hope u can check out my blog and follow it too if u like? :)

xoxo <3
http://miss-6.blogspot.ca/

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs