12.26.2011

Merry Christmas 2011 & Happy Holidays!

Hello guys,
Sorry that I'm a tad late, been enjoying my holiday... How about you guys?

Merry Christmas 2011!
Have a joyous one & God Bless! xoxo

I can't wait till Wednesday because I'm going to.... Korea!
How exciting! Going to shop a lot! (and of course sightseeing hehe) I have never been to Korea, so I'm quite excited... that was until I knew that it's SUPER cold there now... It reaches -10 C degree! I hope I won't freeze to death :( I will be going with my family - and we haven't been on a trip together for a long time since I'm always away. I should get some Korean cosmetics when I'm there! :)

Back to Christmas...
I don't really celebrate Christmas since I'm Buddhist - but still I love dressing up and have nice dinner on Christmas.. So I had a Christmas Dinner at Assiette, Sydney. It was one week before Christmas actually, but I still consider it Christmas Dinner~ Hehehe.

So here's what I was wearing that day!


Dress: SATCH / Bag: Louis Vuitton / Shoes: Christian Louboutin

A Stila eyeshadow & blush palette than my sister and her boyfriend gave to me. Look at all the colours! Too exciting!

Close up shot of the palette!



























That's all for now ladies, HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!
Off to Korea x


-Jean
(P.S. You might notice that I cut my hair really short. HAHA!)

33 comments♡:

arsyparsy said...

Omg! You cut your hair!!!! You look amazing!
That palette looks awesome!

Noniek said...

You look pretty in that outfit. Don't forget to post more pictures of your Korea's trip!

Pishpoot said...

your short hair looks great on you ~~ im sporting short hair too

Celina said...

Such a cute outfit! You look just adorable <3 :)

vivienne said...

wow you're going to Korea for holiday? How nice :X

Lan Nguyen said...

I love stila! you'll love the palette!

Plumi said...

Wow, i'm so jealous you're going to korea! Which part? Have fun and keep warm chick ^^

lindsey bows said...

such a gorgeous dress!!!

xoxo,
lindsey |

http://KAWAIIxBOWSxARROW.etsy.com

Amy said...

You look great with your new haircut, really suits you, but I guess you can shave your head AND still look gorgeous! lol....have fun in Korea, look forward to reading about it!

しずか♥ (heartofpearl) said...

Jeanbabe ♥ hope you have the most amazing time in Korean! Stay warm and safe :)

You look stunning in that dress and Louboutins too! Really excited to catch up again in the new yr! x

Honey said...

youlook gorgeous!

Beata Megan said...

Hey! I'm from koalakiss. I've tagged you for some questions at my blog, hope you answer it. To see the question, click here http://koalakiss.blogspot.com/2011/12/last-post-of-2011.html

Yoshi said...

Happy New Year!!

Lovely blog you have here - so so jealous you are in Korea - how is it?

New follower anyway =)

yoshi-boo.blogspot.com

x

Fashionchampagne said...

that dress is beautiful x

catherine_xxoo said...

that lace dress looks amazing! like i want to buy it! <3

amourtypos.blogspot.com

Katy said...

This lace dress is absolutely gorgeous, I love the lace detailing! And your hair looks so perfect like this too.Have a lovely time in Korea.xx

Cocovalentina said...

Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
bloglovin follower

mango said...

You look so gorgeous with short hair, like so so so gorgeous and edgy. Like a new person! I know long hair may seem more fun/feminine or what not, but I think you should never go back...lol.
big fan of your blog! hope you had a nice time in Korea :)

Nikkiyorena said...

you look so classy !
I just fall in love with your blog
I'm now following you
hope you follow me back

http://starduststew.blogspot.com/

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you so much sweetie x

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you x

♥pandablush♥ said...

Yup! It was fun!

♥pandablush♥ said...

Yep I love it! Its quite a good palette! Esp the blush :)

♥pandablush♥ said...

Lol shave my head?? Hhahahah! :) Yep I will post my haul very soon!

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you shizuca baby x Hehe I had heaps fun! Will post a haul sometimes soon...
Yes yes! Looking forward to visit melbourne !!!

♥pandablush♥ said...

Happy new year <3
It was heaps cold but fun as well!

Thanks x

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thanks honey!

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thanks babe !

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thanks! I am obsessed with laces!

♥pandablush♥ said...

Aw Thanks sweetie! :)
Sometimes I have a hard time styling my hair... :3
Thanks! Glad you like my blog :)

しずか♥ (heartofpearl) said...

Can't wait for your haul post!! And hopefully about Korea too hehe :D Looking forward to it x

mey ♔ めい said...

beautiful dress and you <3

Gabaldrina1685 said...

you look so beautiful!!
love your dress! :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs