10.30.2011

Happy Halloween 2011! My Pirate FOTD :)

Hi again everyone! Happy Halloween 2011! Trick or treat? Hehehe.
Here I will share my FOTD for this year's halloween! (

(beware: a lot of camwhoring ahead...)

At first I didn't know what to go as - I want something pretty but not too... normal? (like maid/bunny)
Wanted to go as Pocahontas... but I'm too fair to be her! So then I decided : I wanna be a pirate!!

I rarely use red lipstick, and I thought Halloween is a perfect excuse to wear one!
Oh and yes, I am using the super gigantic Tsubasa Masuwaka's sesame grey circle lenses!



I bought the costume at eBay by the way :)

Here is some photos of me and my friend, Kath - more camwhoring!
She went as an avant-garde geisha! Aren't her lashes the coolest? :D





Here is a full body shot of my costume :)
( The hat was super annoying! Keep bumping and it was super hot lol)



Here's another decent picture of me (before I got sweaty and gross) and the girls!





That's all guys,
Sorry I was being lazy again :(

Here is a bonus picture! Me without the circle lenses :) Which one do you reckon is better?




Take care & stay pretty x

xoxo
Jean.

20 comments♡:

しずか♥ (heartofpearl) said...

Lenses on or off, it doesn't matter cos you are just gorgeous! I love your costume and your friends' great too! Awesome pink lashes hehe. I didn't do anything special for halloween this year :'( Anyway loved the post~ xx

♥pandablush♥ said...

Hello shizuca chan! ♥ Hahahaha aww thank you! But recently I just use circle lenses only on special occasions.. but when you take photo circle lenses def make a difference! :) Thank you! Aw :( Why is that? I love halloween! Hehehe I found good lighting for my pics - my bathroom!! :)

Noniek said...

You are so cute!

hiMefeNn said...

hihihi hello my name is geisha

♥pandablush♥ said...

thank you hunni x

♥pandablush♥ said...

hahahahahah :D halo baby k ~

RM said...

You look beautiful! You should wear darker lips more often - it makes you look super elegant and classy. :)

I think it looks good with or without lenses. ...and tell your friend I love her pink eyelashes. ;)

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thanks :) Hehehe I wish I'm that confident! :) Hehehe. Yep I will tell her thank you x

kk.aria said...

Soo pretty! I love your skin! May I ask what foundation do you use? o:

mashimaro_aznviet said...

Happy Halloween to you!! love you outfit!! so so cute!!
petitebow.blogspot.com

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thanks baby x my skin is far from perfection~ haha. I used a lot of makeup here! I used hourglass veil foundation. Loving that atm!x

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thank you so much! :)) x

[♚] Berrii Rowie Pop [♚] said...

Love the costumes, you look amazing!

ユー said...

hihi~ i love your look for halloween! so pretty n sexy! ^^
ur first pic is so pretty too~

bangbangsheshoots said...

Thanks for commenting :D You make a super cute and sexy pirate! Love your makeup!!

♥pandablush♥ said...

Thanks hun x :) Glad you liked it.

♥pandablush♥ said...

Hehe no worries pretty! :) Thank you so much!

Sharon said...

you looked like a very cute pirate! gorgeous

http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

Anh Nguyen said...

I love your costume and makeup!

Julie P. said...

I love that look on you.. costume and everything. So cute!!!

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs