3.04.2011

Little Haul + Short Hair + Chanel!

Hi guys!
I just got my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday :( I got two extracted.
(I did the other two 3 months ago).
I didn't wanna extract all four of them at once, how am I supposed to eat? haha.
Anyways, It's swollen now so I can't take pics of my FOTD (heck I don't even want to go out).
But I'm so glad! :) All done with the wisdom teeth problem!

So I have a little haul + a bit of review.



Shu Uemura Glow On Blush in P PEACH 40
It's my fourth Shu blush! I've always loved Shu's blushes, loads of selections,
and the colors are pretty (suits asian skin!)
This is peachy pink, with a tad of shimmer (very very little) :)
So far so good!



Shu Uemura Phyto Black Lift (Anti Wrinkle & Lip Contour Cream)
I bought this because I heard that you have to start wearing anti wrinkle cream
when you hit 20+ to prevent premature wrinkle!
I don't know what it does yet since I've only been wearing it for 1 week,
but it's very hydrating.



YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils
I tried this mascara and I love it. It's similar to DiorShow without the clumpyness
and the mess. I love it. Definitely false lashes look.

YSL Touche Eclat (Lightest Shade)
I love love love it! Buy of the month!
I put it underneath my eyes, the side of my nose, the bridge of my nose,
the middle of my brows, and my face just glows. No more tired face!

Oh I cut my hair super short! (well not super, but super short for me!)



My graduation is coming out in a few weeks, and I'm so excited!
I haven't bought a dress yet. What color should I buy?
Is it ok to wear colorful dress or stick to neutral colors? :)

I finally got Chanel GST Rue Cambon for my graduation present! x
I've always liked this bag esp when the new engraved version came out in 2010.
I got it in Beige Caviar with gold hardware. The classiest combination ever!


(taken with instagram)

See ya soon guys x
-Fei





15 comments♡:

DSK Steph said...

Your Chanel is so gorgeous! <3

coffretgorge said...

looking gorgeous fei! your hair looks beautiful and light with the soft waves :)

congratulations on graduating, i hope you find the perfect dress! (a simple one will do since you'll be wearing it under the toga)

fab CHANEL pick! j'adore! :)

MEOW said...

ur hair is really cute~~
and the shu blush is such a pretty shade :)

Ferna Kinata said...

pretty baby as always :)

heartofpearl ♡ said...

congrats on your chanel babe!! it's beautiful :)
your hair short is amazing too, you suit everything hehe and thanks for ur cm, i am soo looking forward to this trip... ahh haha :D c u some time soon x

G A B Y said...

I'm currently using YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils and I don't really like it on me. It clumps and smudge and it's absolutely not worth $35! Glad it works for you though!

serenadeveryday said...

Long or short hair you look amazing. Will you always be curling it? Do a post where you straighten your hair? =D

Nice haul. I LOVE YSL Touche Eclat. It is one of the products I use everyday.

Also, congrats on graduating (soon) and the Chanel! It is gorgeous. You must feel so happy about graduating as well as having the Chanel.

<3 s.

maRyya said...

nice blog!
maybe you can visit and follow mine too? :)

http://konadnails.blogspot.com

Kama said...

GASP is having a sale at the moment if you want to buy your dress in Australia though Im not sure if Sydney has GASP, oh well.

Isa said...

beautifull hair cut! ^__^<3 I would like to know what you think about the Shu Uemura cream, does it work on the wrinkles?

alysiahh said...

your hair looks cute on you! :)

Lisa said...

congrats on your upcoming graduation and on your new beige GST that's such a perfect color combo.. i had the black GST w/ ghw but sold it because it was too boxy for me.. but i regret it a little now hahah.

i'm following you now would love for you to follow me too!

superwoolu said...

love the length of your hair... not a bob but not too long either! and super jealous of your chanel! it's def very classy

mineral foundation said...

Very important to make the blush suit the skin tone.The Asian skin tones sometimes towards a nice brown tan need to make the picks more carefully. Nice review here.Gorgeous bag.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love your hair!! Did u have it perm? Or do u always have to curl it to maintain it? I like ur hair a lot and it suits u so much! Pretty!!!! :))

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs