3.21.2011

Happy Graduation to Me!!

After 3 years of hardwork, I finally graduated!
Bachelor of Design is mine! :) Muahahaha.
These are some pictures of the ceremony, which was held at Melbourne Exhibition Centre.
The place was huuge and the ceremony went smoothly.
My heels were so high I was so afraid I could've slipped on the stage (luckily I didn't)



Lol at my dad's glasses. the lenses turn dark when exposed to sunlight lol thats why it looks like he's wearing sunnies. Good thing in the next picture he took of his glasses :D Who do you think
I look like the most? A lot of people said I look a lot like my father!



Outside Melbourne Convention Centre :)



The dress that I wore was from Seduce and it's baby pink and black.
My mom wore a Karen Millen black dress :)
I was so happy my father and my mom came to my graduation from overseas
But that night my father had to go back to Shanghai for business meeting :( It's too fast!
But before that, we had a nice dinner at Nobu @Crown. It was superb.
I love the Black Cod! It's ah mah zing.

What am I doing now? I gotta find a job! Haha it's so frustrating.
Im redoing my folio now, and I'm setting up my personal website to put my portfolio in.
Wish me luck guys! :)

xoxo
-Fei

32 comments♡:

serenadeveryday said...

Congrats! Congrats!! You must feel so accomplished. {*WOW} Your shoes are so amazing. I love how heels look but I'm so scared of wearing them out. And not to mention you look so pretty!

I can see you have traits from both your mom and your dad.

Good luck with job hunting! You should try to enjoy your free time when you can. =p I have plenty of friends who wanted a job and after they got one they miss their free time. [I'm guilty of this as well.] No more sleeping it. =(

<3 s.

cushy said...

congratulations and welcome to the working world! love your dress. yup, you do resemble your dad.

EveryDay Makeup blog said...

Congratulations and welcome to the real world now lol.

By the way, you have a beautiful family and your mom is really pretty like you :)

Suzanne said...

Congratulations!! Looking fantabulous and gorgeous.
we are almost the same age but I still have 5 years to go before I graduate.

MLIEMOUSE said...

congratulations!!! (:

CAMILLA said...

wow congrats!! i would to see your whole outfit,.
cuz you look fabulous,

DSK Steph said...

Congratulations Fei! ^_^

Liana said...

you look amazing! congrats on the graduation, that's so nice your parents came :)

good luck on the job hunt!

Fashion Bag 411

TINGkabelle CHAN ♥ said...

congrats!! and your mummy looks beautiful :D

CHARRY said...

congratulations! welcome to the real world. ;)

AnNeTtEe said...

congrats girl!! you were so pretty on grad day!!! oOohh & your dress & shoes!! ugh! sooo freakin gorgeous!!! beautiful family... looks like they are so proud of u...

ella said...

CONGRATS :))

amanda said...

congrats babe! you must feel so relieved to be over and done with uni! you're outfit for the night looks amazing tooo <3

LaQuiete said...

Congratulations!
You look very good!

Tamara said...

Awww congratulations!! Any you look divine!

lilpil said...

Well done and congrats with your graduation.

Love the family photos, and I agree that you have your dad's facial structure but also have your mum's beauty :)

Anna said...

Congratulations!! Good luck with job hunting! You have a lovely looking family! ^_^ I see a lot of both of your parents in you. Oh and you look amazing! ^o^ Props to you for being able to walk in those heels! XD

Lora said...

Congratulations! Your family picture is super cute and I love your dress!!

Chelsea said...

congrats you look great! <3

Suzi said...

Congratulations! ^^
You look gorgeous! =)

suzi x

ねこちゃん said...

Hi! It's the first time I read your blog & I like it very much!! Your parents look so proud of you!! (*≧▽≦) and you are absolutely gorgeous!! byebye ねこちゃん

Karissa said...

congratulations ! wishing you good luck and hope you achieve what you want !

xoxo,
www.thelushfleet.blogspot.com

Giorby Miranda said...

hey, jean! didn't know you graduate! congratulations! wow, another bachelor from our batch. still a long way for me haha

has calvin graduated too? what about the others, when will they be graduating?

ANNA said...

congratulations!! you looks so cute on the pictures ^^

suki pooki said...

Your dress is lovely!!! Oh and congrats for grading, it's my dream still and Im so much older than you lol, I guess that's what I get for changing my major halfway through =P

Penelope said...

congrats on your graduation! You look beautiful on the pics!

Denissa Hady said...

love your blog and congrats <3

Jiawa said...

omg these are the best graduation photos I've ever seen xD! Mine were so atrocious I never requested them from the photographer :P. Congratulations btw!!

BeautyBabiex said...

you looked amazing!


jessicaaasx.blogspot.com
skinny-tastes-good.blogspot.com

xx

eimi.desu said...

Oh my gosh, I love your blog! It's so charming! And congrats! Man, you look just like your mom!
I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
<3eimi
http://shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com

Sydney said...

may i know what camera are you using? xxx youre charming!

http://sydsense.blogspot.com

Linh said...

congrats and you look good :))

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs