6.27.2010

Ichibankao Haul + Jill Stuart Foundation Review

Hi everyone!
First haul in a long time I guess.
I bought some stuff from Ichibankao a week ago, and it's here now! Yay!
Here are the goodies I bought :


1. Jill Stuart Smooth Silk Powder Foundation in 202 Ivory
2. Koji Active Eyetalk
3. Dejavu Lash Knockout Fiberwig Mascara

I'm so excited!

I really want a powder foundation because I don't have one.. I think it's good for on the go,
It's not messy and I want it to look natural. And also I bought the active eyetalk because it's waterproof. If you guys don't know I do have double eyelids but sometimes the right one is kinda hidden inside so I like to make it bigger using eyetalk! (I wanna do eye surgery U_U)
The third item is the Dejavu fiberwig lash knockout. It's a new version of the old fiberwig. The old one only does lengthening, but this one claims to be not only lengthening, but also volumizing! Can't wait to try it.

Okay today Im only gonna do a review on the Jill Stuart foundation.


Okay. What pulled me to buy this compact foundation is of course the PACKAGING!
It's sooo adorable! What's nice is that it has the initial 'J' on the compact, like my first name hahahaah so it looks customised.

When I first feel the powder gosh its SOOOO SMOOTH! Like silk :)
I love love love it!
I admit that the coverage is not amazing, it's so - so.
But it's good if you feel like wearing a natural makeup.
4.5 stars!! My face feels so smooth like silk when I touch it, not only that it matches my skin perfectly.


This is what it looks like on my skin (sorry abit blurry)


Yeah the shade is in 202 Ivory!
I recommend it.
I will take it everywhere with me... You can also refill by buying only the powder not the compact so you will save money!

btw i add a new song to my blog~ its playing right now!
its a remixed version of Ghibli's My Neighbor Totoro Theme Song = Passage of The Wind.

I love ghibli!
here is the original version : (dont forget to pause my music player on the left column)

Loveeeeeee~




xoxo

P.S ; FOR MELBOURNIANS
Im having my birthday soon, where do you reckon a nice place & food in Melbourne?
I love nice atmosphere in restaurants.. :D

10 comments♡:

VampiressDoll said...

Now that is some freaking pretty packaging. Your skin looks beautiful too. :)

Silkybow said...

I love the packaging of the Jill Stuart stuff =3

heartofpearl ♡ said...

omg i am so hopping onto that website right now, i need some jill stuart!! i asked u on twitter but then saw in my RSS subs u updated so YAY :) aww BDAY soon how exciting!! what kind of place tho i mean there are lots of nice but diff style place hmmm let me think ill tell u when i see u hopefulyl CANT WAIT!!! <3 x

Jian said...

Ooh you changed your header again!

What a nice Haul! =) The foundation is so FREAKIN PRETTY~!!!! I guess pretty foundation for a pretty lady =P

Please do let us know how you get on with the active eyetalk! I'm really tempted to get some too. I was thinking about getting the normal clear one..In fact, I did. BUT THEN I GAVE IT TO MY MONOLIDDED COUSIN OUT OF GOODWILL, AND SHE HASN'T FREAKING USED IT ONCE. I'M SO PISSED OFF WITH HER. Especially since she's saying she wants to get double eyelid surgery. And it's like girl, if you haven't even made an effort with EYETALK how can you even think of surgery?!!!!

Ok. Enough ranting. .. =P

Thanks for following me on Twitter too =) I followed you back~~~

When is your birthday? And how is Melbourne treating you?

Rachel said...

That packaging is so cute! I love Jill Stuart pieces, they always look SO pretty =) Your skin is flawless! I'm so jealous =P

locke said...

the compact is so cute! can you do a review of the Koji eyetalk eyelid glue? it would be awesome! thanks! xoxo

~KawaiiParadise~ said...

aw, such a cute package. Love your blog ^^
~XOXO Charlotte

eki said...

Hi sweetie~ long time!! X3 glad to see you post! I wanted to know how the JS powder was and since I want to try it! love their packaging was eyeing their loose powder too lol please do a review on the fiberwig lash knockout I wanna know what you think :D

priincess said...

you're so lucky! when I was in Hong Kong, I was so tempted to buy the Jill Stuart make-up, but can never do it because it's so expensive! However, I know that they are good investments. Thanks for sharing this review. I'll definitely go check it out at the Jill Stuart counters! : )

mookxi said...

How long did it take for shipping ? ;-o If you can remember ;-) Looks nice on your skin !

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs