2.28.2010

Update Update

Hi! Just to update my blog so it won't look so dull..
I'm finally here at Melbourne. Love the place but I miss Sydney...
I haven't got an internet connection so I can't really update :(

I DYED MY HAIR BLACK :)

It looks heaps healthier now but its kinda boring ahahaha.
Nevermind, I want to wait until my hair long so I won't have to dye the roots again,
cuz I hate dark roots!!!


:) Say hello to me If you happen to pass me by at Melbourne!~

14 comments♡:

Angie said...

this calls for a picture!

ning * star said...

aww.... u look pretty though... Love your header :)

aretha said...

good luck in melbourne! blog more hun! ^__^

Vivi said...

:D Welcome to Melbourne~

Looking forward to your future posts.

priincess said...

can't wait to seee your hairr!

Natalia said...

are u moving out to melb? Good luck girl and btw take a pict of your new look....

♥libbeh♥ said...

ditto w/ all the other readers. can't wait to see your new hair color! i recently just went dark after being light brown (and eventually, a yucky brassy orange brunette) for a few months!!

Sense Your Style said...

You should really post a picture on of your new black hair ^^.
Melbourne should be really great... so much good shopping <3

h.tea said...

Welcome to Melbourne :)

Haha! I dyed my hair lack some months back! Its so hard to dye over again D:

kanishk said...

. Love your header
home jobs without registration

~KawaiiParadise~ said...

aw i wish i live in melbourne to see you. Great blog ^^

Mari said...

I'm curious about your new look! update soon :)

fhen said...

want to see you new look soon! :)

join my giveaway :) 1205 giveaway
xoxo

heartofpearl ♡ said...

hey beautiful~ update your blogg :) xx

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs