5.28.2009

UPDATE! Package + Maquillage PK316 Lipstick Swatch + AngelFit Maybelline

Hi! I know I haven't updated for aaaaages! Im so sorry!
It's my final 4 weeks at college, and I've been working on my final design projects! Sorry!

While i was stressing myself out, Miss Yaya sent me a care package!
It arrived last week, but I didn't have time to blog about it!



Thank you so much! You make my day :D
I was confused why I got package.. I didn't remember buying anything new online XD
And when the guy came out with this huuuge package , I was like speechless.
I opened it.. and a LOTTT of things inside! Magazines from US (I read em all!) , Samples, Cosmetics, Eyeshadow, and my fav is Urban Decay 24/7 Liners! I LOOOOVE IT! We don't have Urban Decay here, so I was planning to get it online but she gave me ;_; Im so happy! It doesnt smudge at all! Loving it ~

To the beauty stuff!

I bought Maybelline AngelFit Foundation at Sasa.com!
I bought it asap when I saw PurpleSnowflake's haul~ Looks good on her! So I bought the same color as her x) N02!



Maybelline Angelfit Liquid Foundation SPF17 N02

Review :
The color is perfect for me! I thought it's gonna be sticky, but actually it's runny and very very light. It's not matte and when I put it on, It doesn't look like I have foundation on! Seriously.. It's so light! The coverage is light-medium. So people who want heavier coverage won't want this. My skin looks very dewy and smooth :) Hahaha I never use my BB Cream anymore now lol. I think it's good for normal-oily skin. I just had to blot 1 - 2 times with my blot paper. The only negative side about this foundation is that it sinks so fast into your skin and be sure to moisturize / primer your skin or it will look patchy on your skin. ;D Def. will buy this again when I run out in the future.
Rating : 4/5

Pictures of me wearing this foundation : (Sorry crappy)


(My skin honestly look dewy - but not oily, and looks like I have nothing on!)



Wei gave me Maquillage Mouisture Rouge Lipstick in PK316 from adambeauty! Thank you wei~*hearts*

The packaging is cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! Diamond-ish shape on the top..



The color inside is also pretty!



Not too pigmented which is good ;D I think I look hideous with pigmented lipsticks!
(But i want nude lipstick.. suggest 1 for me?)
This is my bare lips for comparison ...



And here is my lips with Maquillage Moisture Rouge PK316!



Looks so kissable! ^^

Before in my comments, someone wanted to see the ingredients in Shiseido Purify products I bought :) Here for you :D






Thanks for reading!

XOXO
Fei

55 comments♡:

Jess said...

Ohhh... the Maquillage lipstick looks so cute and pretty on your lips! What a nice baby pink! :) Love it!

Tamara said...

Ohhh the foundation looks amazing! :o

And it makes your skin look flawless!

MiuMiu said...

panda is back! hope you're not too stressed out.
the lipstick looks good on you, i have a sample of it but since my lips are pigmented, it just looks weird. the PK705 is an awesome color though. It looks similar to the P&J 062 (LE) lipstick but it actually appears on my lips!
<3

AnnaCleo said...

wow...
last 4 weeks, sounds so interesting ^_^

omg! thats alot of stuff! ^*^ and that foundation looks awesome! *u*

criztinita said...

wow! I Love the lipstick!!! really nice colour!! *_*

Eleganteve said...

Love the lipstick. The pale pink color is so flattering. Hmmmm...maybe I should pick one up too =)

Good luck on your final projects!!

mascara whore said...

wow your lips are quite a nice pink colour even without lipstick ^_^

pangie said...

love the lipstick color... very girly. and the foundation... wow is all i can say. your skin looks flawless with it on.

LAMAHkun said...

so pretty! I totally have to get one for myself 8D hahaha.

You should do a dramatic makeup thingo! Fashion inspired (:
( Yes, I am watching too much America's + Australia's next top model ) haha.

Blair said...

The AngelFit range is so tempting!!

Jasmin said...

cute new products ! love the color lipstick. you should try some nude colors or something similar. i think it will go with you skin as well. trying different kinds is always good.

梅子 said...

HEY!!! i havent talked to you in forever how are you?!?!?!?!?!?!
hope everything is okay with you.

i LOVE the lip color i am looking for something like that.

ooohhh that foundation looks so smoooth i might have to give it a try hehe.

take care!!

IchigoBunnie said...

ooooooooo the Maybelline foundation looks so good!

i kno u might not be able to answer this, but i was wondering what shade i should get (if i can even get my hands on this... XD). I don't use MAC so i can't really use their number system, but in Bare Minerals im a Fairly Light, Buff'd Minerals I'm the color Wool, and thats all i can think of xD

the color you bought looks very light on you, but when i looked at purple snowflake's hers looks a tad darker so Im a bit confused on what i should go for. ^^()

outside of that, im in love with that lipstick you have. i love the sheerness of it but it gives you a kiss of color. i realllyy like it!

fuzkittie said...

Oh the foundation looks great! :D You always have the cutest lips!!!

izumi said...

your lips look amazing! and the foundation looks quite nice too :) though i'm sure your skin is very nice underneath it.

ning * star said...

i love your lips color. it is so pale and pinkish and cute!
aww, miss yaya is soo sweet.

irisax said...

that foundation is perfect on you! haha even the packaging for that is quite attractive ^^

mzkrystall said...

wow awesome package! that lippie looks like a nice color!

Lady said...

nice to see you back. nice haul the foundation looks great on you!

aya said...

the lipstick is really pretty!
btw, can u tell me the background music that is playing right now? it
s really cool! XD

innerchild said...

Wow, the foundation looks invisible on you, so natural! I'm glad you like the foundy, and thanks for the review :) The lipstick looks so cute on you. :3

Chomsiri said...

the foundation looks really good on you!

what a cutie you are!

kawaiikao said...

u have the cutest lips!!

Miss Yaya said...

i'm so glad it came in one piece!! enjoy it!

sorry it took me so long to send it!

-Yu- said...

ah your lips are gorgeous. Your skin looks flawless. I got to try that foundation now. Though it is less that what foundation usually come. 25ml?

♥akisalove♥ said...

you have gorgeous lips!! Love the lip colour on you..

chaigyaru said...

omggg the lipstick looks too good haha! i love pink pink lips :)

Ally said...

I love the colour of the the Maquillage lipstick!!~

Caroline :] said...

Hey Hun!

YAYY!! an update! it's good to know that you are alive and doing well, despite all that stress! At least it's all over now!! wait..are you done yet and out for summer vacation? hehe packages are the BEST! i got 2 of my own today! hehe love love love! and that lipstick looks beautiful on you! i want! haha >:D your bare lips looks so pretty already because your lips are such a cute light pink color!

Lady said...

I ordered this foundation after your praise and purple snowflake, i hope to love it also!

You are so adorable by the way, i love your new hair color on you.

pankeke said...

your lips are already so pink so i bet it's easy to find a nude lip ~~ my lips are so dark T^T

Jamilla Camel said...

Your skin looks flawless and your lips look lucious!!

✿Ji✿ said...

Your skin looks awesome!♥
I really wanna try out the Angelfit foundation now!xD
It really sucks that shipping to Germany costs about a gazillion bucks compared to the products you actually buy!>///<

blushforyou said...

pretty ^_^ the angellift looks good, too bad its better for oily/normal skin >_<

Soapaholic said...

Your skin looks flawless!!! And I'm sure it's not just the foundation! Nevertheless I wanna try Angelfit too.:)

♥akisalove♥ said...

hi there~ I've tagged your cute blog here!

http://www.akisalove.com/2009/06/tagged-by-jess-adorable-blog-award.html

pangea said...

this blog business is amazing....

-chris

FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

the foundation looks really good!

mary joseph said...

sweet lips. so cute.

Easy Money Making Part Time Internet Jobs.

http://usaparttime.blogspot.com

♥akisa♥ said...

by the way I'm having a giveaway competition on BeautySwatch.com. I'd love to know what your favourite lipstick or gloss is!

Tiffany said...

heyy!
I'm an avid reader on your blog, but i nominated it "the adorable blog award" xD

ohh and for the Maybelline AngelFit Foundation, is it only available at Sasa.com? not at drugstores?

heartofpearl ♡ said...

ooo very nice package!! your lips are so cuuute haha xx

**Aly La'Kisse said...

I feel like buying the foundation too!!!

Zoe said...

The foundation looks so soog, u r really pretty^^

Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

I'm been thinking whether want to buy this Maybelline Angelfit Foundation or not.. now seeing you wearing and rave about it... I think I'll have to get it now.. hahaha.. i love ur bare lips.. so moist...

Becca Wong said...

8( I miss your superduper awesome posts :[ Where'd you gooo :P
I really really want to try the angelfit foundation!! But I don't know where to get it :/ After looking at your lips, I always feel the need to invest in some lipsticks.. ;)

Emily said...

lucky u ....ur nude lips are already so pink , the lispstick is really pretty

funkiimonkee said...

I have to get this lippie! It is such a pretty pink colour:)

Tammi_LA said...

Hi! Came across your blog today and love your posts! That lip color looks so nice on you :)

Margaret said...

Oh, wow. That's so cute! I wish I got a care-package. That's so sweet of your friend. :D

& thanks for the foundation review. I'll most definitely check that out. It sounds great. :)

Haha, and you have -almost- the same blog name as my blog (Pandaface).
Pandas are amazing. :)

anastasiaisglam said...

your stunning
<3

J said...

hey, just wanna ask,is the Maquillage Moisture Rouge PK316 drying or moisturizing? it'll be awesome if you could comment on this,cause i might be getting it. thanks in advance :P

Rosa said...

heyy! i was thinking of buying the angelfit foundation (seeing as i've only read good reviews for it- not that there's many that i found) but i'm new to foundation (as in, i've never used it unless someone else applied it on me for special occasions). could you tell me how to apply it please? thanks heaps :) also, people probs tell you this all the time but you're very pretty xx

ps. are you very light skinned? :\ i was thinking of getting the second darkest or darkest shade 8] since i'm pretty tan heh

Anonymous said...

coolllll!!!!!!

Amanda said...

Hey, you have such beautiful bare lips. Has it always been like that? How do you achieve very light lip color?

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs