4.23.2009

FOTD + Friend's Graduation Pics

Hi All!
Couple days ago, I went to UNSW (University of New South Wales) to attend my friend's graduation. Envy envy, I want to graduate too! Hehe.
Congratulations to them!
This is my FOTD for the graduation day :P

Eyes : Nudy violet + MAC Fluidline Blacktrack + MAC e/s in Shroom (highlights) , Kid (all over lid), Modesty (darkest) + Dejavu Fiberwig ( I didnt curl my lashes lol no time )

Face : Missha Perfect Cover #23 (too ashy) + Anna Sui Loose Powder (701) + Chanel Blush (80 Tea Rose) + Bobbi Brown Compact Brick Bronze (Highlight on upper cheekbone and nose)
Lips : Blistex lip balm + MAC Mimmy Lipglass

I look too ashy.
I need to change my BB Cream.
PurpleSnowflake2008 is so kind to give me a full sample jar of Dr Jart Silver BB Cream!
She filled it till the jar is overloaded.. Thank you!

Oh and I went to her (purplesnowflake2008) graduation at UNSW!
Congrats!


Peace ^___________^ V


And extra pic with my friend 8D from malaysia! Congrats for graduating!



Hehehe.
Ive been eyeing this blush on for a while, and I think Im gonna go get it soon!
It's Shu Uemura Glow On Blush in M 33 E.



The pink is too cute! It's matte, and the color is just so.. babydoll ish.
I want it!

I got tagged by Leigh! Thanks girl =D I guess I will tag anyone who reads this ? XD

What is your current obsession?
Getting myself skinnier

What is your weirdest obsession?
Collecting panda-related stuff.

What are you wearing today?
Purple one piece + Grey black scarf + Long bat cardigan + Black Tights + Black Boots

What's your favorite comfort food?
CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE. Max Brenner's, Lindt's, Guylian's

What would make today special?

Finished 2 of my assignments yahoo!

What would you like to learn to do?
Illustration skill

What’s the last thing you bought?
Jelly Snakes :D

What are you listening to right now?
World World - Asian Kung Fu Generation

What is your favourite weather?
Cold but not windy. I hate wind. Messes up my bangs. LOL.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Get satisfying design marks.

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Has nice hair and pretty eyes hehe.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Tokyo Japan

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
Money

If you could swap lives with anyone for one day who would it be and why?
Richest man in the world. I would buy lots of things for myself and send it to the real me :D

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Melbourne. to meet my hubby

Which language do you want to learn?
French , Mandarin, Japanese

What do you look for in a friend?
funny , easy going and trustworthy

Who do you want to meet in person?
YAMASHITA TOMOHISA

What’s your favourite type of music?

rock/metal


What is your favourite piece of clothing you own?
honestly i cant decide

What is your dream job?

art director / singer


Any favourite models?
devon aoki

If you had £100 now what would you spend it on?
clothes

Favourite designer?
vivienne westwood

Fashion pet peeve?
tight tees for guys, fob fashion for girl (polkadot dress with high sock and colorful heels, plus teddy bear bag - whts up with tht)

Do you admire anyone’s style?
serena van der woodsen

Describe your personal style.
anything that looks good on me

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
cookies and cream

What is your favourite makeup brand?
anna sui, mac, nars...

What makeup do you use a lot?
anna sui loose powder


XOXO
Fei

30 comments♡:

Cris said...

It's so cute when bloggers know each other in real life :D!
(At least I think it is. I'm weird XD.)

missdiana said...

Your skin is absolutely FLAWLESS!!

and the the blush does look very doll-y.

I cant wait to graduate as well, its like come on alreadyyyy!!

MiuMiu said...

you're so pretty!! *jealous jealous*
i just tagged you in my post hhahaa
you should totally become a singer..your voice is amazing. mine is going downhill..i haven't been karaoke for sooooooo long!

Eleganteve said...

So pretty! Your skin is amazing!! No blemishes, freckles (my worst enemy) or anything. So lucky! ^_^

Oh no...I just bought the Missha BB cream #21. I hope it doesn't turn ashy on my skin as well. =(

fuzkittie said...

Oo look it's you and Purplesnowflake!! :] How cool! congrats to both of them~ Love your hair and outfit!

LAMAHkun said...

KAH-WAH-EEEEEH

OMGSH YES! MAX BRENNER <3
Cookie Shakes complete me <3 HAHA

ning * star said...

wow... u are soo pretty. Love your outfit. haha good sense of fashion.
you are HOT and Sexy.. weepheew ;)

DSKNguyen said...

Nudy Violet is gorgeous on you. Well it's not hard for something to look good when you're already beautiful ;)

izumi said...

i 100% agree w/ DSK hehe :)

i tagged you in this too (last night)! good thing you already just completed it :P

i looooove, love your style. you're so pretty!

Zuuchini said...

it doesn't seem like you got ashy skin on the pictures! looks pretty good to me! how can you be obsess about losing weight...teach me this obsession lol...i'm too into fooood!!

i get so happy everytime someone mentions about shu uemura! cuz i simply think it deserves more attention (i love this brand, can't you tell?!)

Jian said...

Ahhh! You look older than your girlfriend there xD hehe (in a good way).

I really love the FOTD, it's so natural! Really suits your eye shape =D

Yep~ Dry shampoo is for lazy people indeed. Things get hectic at your first term of the first year at uni though, resulting in you rolling out of bed 5 mins before lecture starts. =_= I haven't used it at ALL this term though!

You look the very opposite of fat to me! Heart shaped face is good! Much better than round! Although when I was getting my nails done, the technician was like "You have a watermelon-seed shaped face. That's good!" I was like HOW IS BEING COMPARED TO A WATERMELON SEED GOOD? Ok, enough ranting. By the way, I dropped 1kg! Ahahaha *dances*

AbcGrrrL said...

i like your hair at your friend's graduation!

i'm following your blogger!

ekimura said...

aww you look adorable as usual!! I cant wait to see your new hair cute!! I love what you are wearing so sassy and cute!! X)

Sassy Jadore said...

Ur looking pretty. Cute outfit too. Somehow when I look at u at times, u look like Boa. =)

hellokittyromance said...

you look so cute! hope you had fun :3

Lily<3

Beauty Snap said...

Oh you look so pretty and cute in the grad pics, I'm loving your outfit! Congrats to purplesnowflake :) It's cool that you know each other in real life, not only blog~
AH I like Yamashita Tomohisa too! He = godly hotness... lol~ I can't wait to see your new hair cut!

Catherine said...

Aww, I think you look great! Congratulations to your friends for graduating!

Ally said...

You look so pretty!
Love your hair and outfit!(:

Meeko said...

You're totally gorgeous! Love the eyeshadow, very pretty :)

kawaiikao said...

you are just so pretty!! your outfit is cute too :]

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

what a pretty fotd! cant tell the ashiness.. that bb cream didnt work on me either. cute outfit!

梅子 said...

my gosh your hair is soo long WOW! i love how your bangs are like swepted to the side like that looks VERY NICE!!!!!

and the outfit for the grad is really cute!!!

Becky said...

Hello~
Long time reading first time poster here ^___^
The makeup you did for the graduation you attended is pretty~ I can't pull off heavy makeup too well but I love looking at it on other people.

We seem to have a lot in common too XD My favourite designed is also Vivienne Westwood and I have a unhealthy addiction to Anna Sui XD

aquaracer said...

you look pretty, as always! and i like your outfit! :)

♥Leigh♥ said...

yey! u finally answered them..lol =) wow..u look really cute! im loving the outfit there!!! =) gurl, u do not need to be skinnier! ahhh! you're perfect!Ü

cheryl said...

oh i like devon aoki too...

pankeke said...

Hi~~ I just stumbled upon your blog today and it's super cute~ So I hope you don't mind me reading from now on ^ ^

That blush is so cute~~~ I want it too now ha ha.

Jess said...

I like the outfit! ;)

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

you are already so slim girl! if you loose any more weight it will not be healthy!

Jenny ^^ said...

Love that outfit! Is it a one-piece? And I really like your layout!!

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs