3.02.2009

Yay for new blog!

Hi! I just made a new blog today!
After being a silent beauty blogs reader for such a long time,
I decided to make one! First of all, let me introduce myself to you all.
I'm Fei, and im studying communication design now at Sydney.
I'm addicted to make-up, skincare, and other beauty products!
My favorite make up brands are Anna Sui, Paul & Joe, Majolica Majorca, NARS, Bobbi Brown, and also much more. My favorite skin care is ... well I don't really know, because my skin is super sensitive and I use Skyendor Aquatherm =)
I know I'm just a total make-up amateur,
but I will try to post helpful tips, reviews, and so on.

Well, I hope to see you all soon!
Fei.


(me and my cute little nephew

3 comments♡:

miemiemie said...

omg i love your dimples!

Ladyfei♡ said...

thanks xDDDDDDDDDD

fruithead said...

hi fei, i read your xanga posts all the time and love your cute posts! i'm glad you decided to make a makeup blog cuz i think you have very awesome taste in products and you're good at what you do.

anyways, i have a cousin living in australia right now and she's in communicative design as well. i was wondering if you happen to know her? she's chinese and her name is xixi. she's really into makeup too and works at napoleon. :D

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs