Hi again! Today I will show you my everyday / college make up =)
I always keep it simple, I never use eyeshadow for school, I find it too much of a hassle.
Especially because I have morning class (8.30) until so late in the evening, which is 6.30 p.m.!
I know, its even longer than high school hours -_-
I only use these following items :
1. MISSHA Perfect Cover BB Cream #23
* My favorite BB Cream ever. Less oilier than Skinfood, and yellower than BRTC ( BRTC is too pink ). I bought in shade #23 because I was afraid #21 is too light for me.
2. ANNA SUI Loose Powder 701
* My favorite loose powder. Smells so nice ! ( well, all Anna Sui products do )
3. ANNA SUI Powder Foundation 701
* I love this! It comes with a purple sponge. So small and handy, I use this to set my BB cream
4. NARS Orgasm Blush
* My favorite blush ever. IMO, better than my mac and chanel blushes. The only con is that It kinda shatters everywhere - not recommended If you want to define your cheekbones.
5. STILA #31 Retractable Brush
* I use it for powder brush, but the guy at MECCA counter said it can also be used for blush. It's pretty good!
6. BLOOM Lip Tint in Cinnamon
* My favorite lip product! I've emptied 2 lip tints, and this is my third. Love it! So natural looking and fresh!- because I don't really like to use lipsticks.. Haha. Can't leave my house without this.
7. MAC Gel Liner in Blacktrack
* I love it, but sometimes I switch to my Dior Waterproof Pencil liner too. But this doesn't really smudge.. and hard to remove!
8. MAC Brush #266
* Use this with the gel liner, great for winged eye look.
9. Deja Vu Fiberwig Mascara
* Do I need to say more about this product? Absolutely love it. My third bottle!
10. Shu Uemura Lash Curler
* Greatest ever =) Love it.
And this is the finished look!
Oh, and I try to avoid lining my lower lashline with eyeliner because I'm afraid it will smudge - I look at computers all the time which makes my eyes go watery..
Left is without BB cream and all that,
And right is my usual school look! ( both with damp hair LOL, haven't blow dry my hair..)
Sorry If It's too blur! Is it too pale this shade?
I was in a hurry U_U
But in the future, I will include step to step! ( I warn you, I am sooper noob.)