3.04.2009

EOTD : Toned Down Ageha Look

Hi! Now I'm going to first my first tutorial! Yay yay yay!
I'm sorry If its so bad, because Im really a newbie, sorry =(
But I will try hard =)
This is an Ageha (Hime-Gyaru) Inspired look, and Its toned down! Yay!
Because the original one is too much for everyday make up! ^^;
First, here are the tools used in this look ( I only do eye make up!)

1. BOBBI BROWN Shimmer Brick Compact in BRONZE
2. BENEFIT 'Birthday Suit' Creaseless Cream

3. MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack + MAC Brush #266
4. MAJOLICA MAJORCA Lash Expander

Here is the inside palette =) (Its a bit too shimmery *_* )


First, I use Benefit Birthday Suit for my base color.

After that, I add Bobbi Brown shade number 1 , just half the size of the base.

After that I add shimmer highlights under my eyebrows and under my eyes with shade number 2. (See Picture)

Now for the darkest color! =) Almost done! Used Bobbi Brown shade number 3~
After that, use the fluidline and carefully line ur upper eyes. I lined it abit thick in here.


It makes your eyes heaps bigger !
And for single lidders, this make-up will make you look like you have double lids!
Finished look : ( my right eye undone lol )

See the difference?
I didnt curl my lashes, but you can add false eyelashes to make it look hime-gyaru ish.
Goodluck!

Oh and here's a bonus, my childhood pic xP I was so skinny.. ( with my father )
Do I still look the same?





(IM SO NOOB XD)
Fei.

25 comments♡:

fuzkittie said...

GREAT first tutorial! You're a natural at beauty blogging. ^_~

Ladyfei♡ said...

Thanks fuz <3
Really? @_@ I only can do some easy stuff tht everyone can do ;__;

smilecusiluvu said...

you are natural! it helps when you know how to take good pictures! whats your tips?? im currently looking for tips on taking good pictures

Ladyfei♡ said...

Tips of taking good pic? Hem use good/decent cam and i usually have this good angle.. every person has their own good angle xD or slightly from above,, or 3/4 xD

miemiemie said...

great job on the tutorial :) you have very cute eyes. haha you still look the same :)

AnnaCleo said...

great tut!! ^_^
it's simple and easy too! >.<

note::: thanks for follow =} so kind!

MiuMiu said...

very cute! i don't think i could ever pull off a look with liner on the bottom..i think i look funny haha.
that's a great tutorial..now i can have an idea on how to use one of my brown palettes that i haven't even touched!

Chiara said...

Aww gorgeous :D

Ladyfei♡ said...

Thank you all ^^

Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

yeah... u r pretty... n u look like Taiwanese or Japanese so kawaii neh...

miu miu: hahaha... i think we share the same fate... If i ever put on bottom lash liner, i'll look like a panda for no reason...

KaiLe said...

Ahw you look so cutiepie!<3
Hope you post more tutorials!

-xoxo-
KaiLe

PS: you do look the same, your eyes haven't changed a bit xD

fhen said...

that is a great but simple tutorial
love it!

lovelove <3,
fhen

梅子 said...

this is a very detailed tutorial i love it! good job missy.
i LOVE hime look omg.

tokyo kawaii tv had this documentary on it.
there is this store i love in harajuku called Jesus Diamente omg they are wicked expensive but i do love very much their style!

your eyes are amazing!

Ladyfei♡ said...

Kaile - Thanks! I miss my xanga, but blogger is so much easier.. ^^ I will post more.

yeah my eyes are still the same xD

Tiffany said...

I love your tutorial! it's soo prettyyy!
it looks easy too... is that majorica mascara hard to remove?
everyone tells me that =\

irisax said...

cute! i love your face structure... it makes for a great palette!

Frock Around the Clock said...

Great first attempt! Nice and simple, yet effective! :) x

miemiemie said...

yeah the book is way better than the movie..but it was just a film adaptation of it so yeah.. :)

purple snowflake said...

weee~~ agree with every one.. ur so pretty =P plus the tutorial was great.. a natural at blogging.. plus smart idea to use BB shimmer brick...

and you tell me u don't have big eyes?? my eyes are like close to monolid alredy ...T___T

Ji said...

You were so cute as a child!<3<3
Even more beautiful now!^^
Love the picture!
I look like 99% different from when I was young!XD

Aya said...

you are so good at blending! I suck at it...I only use eyeliner and mascara on the lower eye...with some shimmer.

the bobbie brown thing is really cool~ and you are so pretty.

and just a small question..do you use eyelid glue?



-aya

Ladyfei♡ said...

Aya -
Im not good too >_< Usually i suck more. hehe.
thank you ^^
eyelid glue? eye charm koji?
I use it on my right eye cuz its not balanced. haha. both of my eyes have double lids, but its sort of inside.. i dont know what its called.. but i have it.. maybe? haha i use eyetalk to make it bigger ^^

aya said...

I use eyetalk too! I got inner eyelid(inside eyelid) so I use eyeglue to ...make it look outside so my eyeliner and shimmer can show more.

when I saw your make up eye it look really pretty~

and I really really love your chin! its sharp and strong looking (not manly strong, its just..very steady?? I duno but it is beautiful)


~run away~


aya

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

great tutorial! thanks for the step by step guide :)

cheryl said...

i really need to make a bigger effort in doing better eye makeup, but just like u, in the mornings, i keep things as simple as possible before getting out the door... :-P

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs